Monday, June 30, 2014

Day One Ilha de Mozambique

Well, I tried to post to another blog and it just simply isn't working so I am reverting to our old blog to see if it will work. I will post this to facebook and keep trying with both blogs until I find which one will actually work. Thanks for your patience!
-----------------------------

Hello friends! We arrived safe and sound in Ilha de Mozambique. It is winter here...but hot! I'm sweating bullets already. We are staying at a guest room next to the President's house. It is a nice room and has a shower! Woo hoo. The water dribbles out but it is warm. :) 

We went over to Rodger and Lynne's building where they are doing construction to see what Lee needs to do while he is here. He will be working on plumbing. :). I came back with Lynne and made bread for tonight. Other than that it has been a quiet day while we relax and get use to the time change.

The island is beautiful with old white stone buildings. I can't post all of the pictures here so will wait until I get home. Follow me on Instagram if you want to see a few before that! My name on Instagram is pljimison.

Thanks for your prayers and love and support! Pam


No comments: